[mythtv] Database integrity

Aaron Longson zenoniii at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:31:52 EST 2004

     After having my system crash, I ran into a slight problem I don't
think has been accounted for.  As a result of my crash(and subsequent
frontend crashes), my database was corrupted.  I was able to fix the
tables using "myisamchk", but the data in the tables is still not quite
up to snuff.
     This leads to the my question:  Is there a script or utility to
restore data integrity of the mythconverg tables?  For instance, verify
that programs in the "recorded" table actually exist.  If the utility
doesn't exist, could someone create the utility or send me a
description of table relationships and their use in mythtv so I could
create it.