[mythtv] Experimental pvr 350 output patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Tue Jan 6 22:00:46 EST 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 12:12:36AM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> I'm back now.  I will be updating my patches as soon as I catch up
> with things, hopefully in a day or two.

Here are the new patches.  Aside from using the new IVTV_IOC_S_SPEED
ioctl, there is no new functionality.

Please note this version requires ivtv driver version 0.1.8 (or
later), aka CVS-LATEST as of this afternoon.  I will eventually add a
check for the required driver version but it's not in yet.

The good news is some of the required functionality is now in the ivtv
driver so the driver patch is minimal.  The bad news is not all of the
required functionality is implemented yet so I still have to use the
firmware backdoor.  Consequently, this can't be committed to CVS yet.
I'm going to ping Kevin on his near term plans for the remaining
functionality.

David
--
David Engel