[mythtv] MythVideo issues..

Craig Meyer craig at fdllug.org
Mon Jan 5 12:27:00 EST 2004

I have two questions that I have asked on the Users list and no one was
able to help. I believe that they both might be bugs so I am wondering if
anyone could help me.

1) When opening the Video list in MythVideo, the default (or starting)
directory shown is the first subdirectory on my system which contains a
file. This happens to be 3 levels deep. As a result, when going to watch
videos I have to 'go back' two or three directories before I am actually
seeing my list of categorized videos. Is this a bug that will be fixed, is
it intended to be this way, or is there a setting that I can change?

For more information on this you can look at the Users thread:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=96690;search_string=Craig%20Meyer;guest=1958697&t=search_engine#96690

2) When I add cover art to MythVideo I can see the Images when using the
Video Browser but not when using the video list. The odd thing is, this
occurs on only one of my two MythTV boxes. Since the problem started I
have recompiled with no change, I can only guess that the problem is
somewhere in my database. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Craig Meyer
craig at fdllug.org