[mythtv] underscan OSD only

Jim Paris jim at jtan.com
Mon Jan 5 00:14:49 EST 2004

> SMACK! ;-)

Right back at you :)

> Use method 2, disable GuiSizeForTV then use the GUI* sizes
> on the same page to size and position the GUI.

I've set the GUI position just fine.  The problem is that the OSD
(during video playback) matches the video playback size, not the GUI
size.  Set the Gui* sizes to, say 320x240, and you'll see what I mean
(the OSD still covers the full screen while playing video).  With
GuiSizeForTV=0, there's no way to change OSD size, so that's what I
want to add.

You might not be noticing this since you say your TV is only slightly
overscanned; the OSD is already positioned in slightly from the edges.

-jim