[mythtv] [contrib] myth_categorize

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Jan 4 17:00:51 EST 2004

The processed imdb database including orginal .gz files is around 300Mb, but
it takes extrely long time to generate on my computer.
It eats memory like crazy, I have 256Mb memmory and it taks around 2-3 days
to process the .gz files.
Luckily I don't update the imdb database very often, so its not a big
problem.

Processing the xml file from xmltv is realy fast, I woud gues less than one
minute