[mythtv] Keyframe adjust table (posibel bug(s))

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Jan 4 12:34:33 EST 2004

I have been looking into the keyframe adjust table in nuv files so i can
implement it in the directshow filters.

I have found some things i find a bit strange.
The function NuppelDecoder::GetKeyIndex does it work? Maybe i'm missing
something but the keyframe adjust table is keyframe numbers and not frame
numbers, so how can "if (keyiter.key() == curFrame)" work if curFrame is a
frame number and keyiter.key() is a keyframe number?

After i have transcoded a file, the offsets in the seektable isn't pointing
to video sync frames any longer, they are a few frameheaders earlier than
the video sync frame.

Is there any tool that can fix a broken seektable in a nuv file incase you
terminated the backend during a recording? I tried mythcommflag but that
didn't work.

When a file is transcoded the data in recordedmarkup table for that file is
removed, i can understand that, but when is it rebuilt? For example the
keyframes in the database?

(i'm using mythtv 0.13 and not the cvs version)