[mythtv] mythfrontend segfault

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Jan 3 02:05:04 EST 2004

On Saturday 03 January 2004 01:47 am, Jim Paris wrote:
> Just playing around in the "Fix scheduling conflicts" screen with
> day-old CVS; this may have been triggered by making changes to the
> record/don't-record status of different shows too quickly.

Hrmph.  Can you reproduce this at all?  I'd really like to see what's past
stack level #19 in that trace..  If you can reproduce this easily enough, I
wonder if reverting out the last set of changes to viewscheduled.cpp fixes
it:

http://cvs.mythtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/
viewscheduled.cpp?r1=1.75&r2=1.76

Specifically, the allowEvents lockout on processKeypress

Isaac