[mythtv] filter updates

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Fri Jan 2 20:14:34 EST 2004

Here are some small updates for filters.  It includes a minor bugfix for
FilterManager that could cause some filter chains to fail loading (only ones
w/ more than on filter, andp robably not all of those).  Also included is a
start on debugging output for FilterManager.  For now, it logs any errors
which cause filter loading to fail with VB_IMPORTANT.

I'm going to add some more detailed messages for debugging purposes as well.
For now, I'm going to log them with VB_GENERAL, but I think a new verbosity
flag is going to be best, as the output will probably be distracting to
anyone not debugging filters.
--
  Andrew Mahone
  andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc