[mythtv] mythtranscode MPEG2->MPEG2 issues

Jay Love jsliv at jslove.org
Sun Feb 29 11:20:20 EST 2004

Based on that thread you referred to, it sounds like Geoff is struggling
with the ffmpeg muxer.  There doesn't seem to be much interest from the
ffmpeg team in muxing (very little cvs activity).  However, the
mjpeg-tools group actively works on their's and it seems to be the best
working muxer out there right now.

Is there any chance we can use the mjpeg-tools muxer instead of
libavformat?

Jay

Jay Love <jsliv at jslove.org>