[mythtv] Next Scheduler Patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Fri Feb 27 16:49:25 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 05:10:27PM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> The attached patch implements the next, and major, part of my overhaul
> of the MythTV scheduler.  It has been in use privately for a week now
> without serious problems so it's time to give it some wider testing
> before it goes into CVS.

Wow, the response to this patch has been, well, non-existent.

FYI, this just went into CVS.  The only change of significance was to
make the rescheduling of higher priority programs more conservative.
Channel and input priorities could have caused resheduling to be tried
too soon.  A couple of minor bugs were also fixed and some useful
debug code was added when VB_SCHEDULE is used.

David
--
David Engel
dlengel at attbi.com