[mythtv] DVD - Transcode not running bug, and feature request.

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Thu Feb 26 22:51:48 EST 2004

On Thursday 26 February 2004 22:18, Bernard Mentink wrote:

> Sorry please don't fob me off to the README's

	Heh. Well, couple problems here:

	1. This is mythtv-dev, where one should really be asking questions
like, "what do you think of this patch for a UI dialog to allow users
to add new transcoding types to their table?"

	2. If I just paste in a little SQL and it doesn't do exactly what you
wanted, then we're going to end up with a huge stream of correspondence
back and forth on how SQL works, which has _nothing_ to do with mythtv,
let alone mythtv-dev.

	Having said that, you may want to try something like this:

	$> mysql -p -u mythtv mythconverg
	{enter your password for the mythtv user, probably mythtv}
	update dvdtranscode set codec="xvid4" ;
	quit ;
	$>

	Should say something about the querry being ok and 11 or so rows
matching.

- thor