[mythtv] Audio sample rate for dvb recordings

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Thu Feb 26 16:41:04 EST 2004

When i record a file with my dvb card and try to play it i windows the audio
sample rate is wierd.
It says it's 32Khz and that makes the audio sound wierd.
I gues it shoud be something like 48Khz or 44Khz.

I use mythtv 0.14, maybe it's fixed in cvs?

What is the recording profiles used for with dvb cards? I mean video and
audio compression doesn't apply to dvb and the first time i setup dvb i
tried to change it, but it just resulted in imediate segfault of the backend
so i had to change it back to the defaults again.