[mythtv] Advanced Partition Formatting, Second Attempt

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 25 17:27:20 EST 2004

Ok, I screwed up the first time I posted this and it ended up buried
deep inside the zap2it thread.  A few people did manage to stumble into
it and post corrections and I have incorporated all of those.  Also, I
had no idea how much irrelevant crap MS-Word inserts when you use it to
create HTML.  So I started over with Mozilla.

The attachment is an attempt to collect the available information about
filesystem performance that might be useful to MythTV users.  Feel free
to ignore the whole thing if it's not helpful.

Bill