[mythtv] PATCH; mythfilldatabase clumpidx

eric moors ericmoors at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:58:44 EST 2004

>From: "eric moors" <ericmoors at hotmail.com>
>To: mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
>Subject: [mythtv] PATCH; mythfilldatabase clumpidx
>Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:58:30 +0100
>
>I am using the dutch tv_grab script to retrieve EPG information, and it
>uses clumpidx to differentiate between several subjects that are part of
>one program (tv_grab_uk also uses this clumpidx). The mythfilldatabase
>program however ignores this, and just sees several programs starting at
>the same time, thus ignoring the entries. The same is true for "grouping
>descriptions" where programs are added to the xmltv file that start/end at
>the same time. I've attached a patch that uses all available information in
>the xmltv file as much as possible. (the patch was made on the CVS archive
>of Feb. 18th)

I'm kind of curious. This was the first patch I've send to the mythtv-dev
list. How will I know whether or not the patch is applied or rejected? And
if it is rejected, why it is rejected? Who decides whether a patch is
applied? Is that Isaac? If so, Isaac: do you respond to all patches
submitted? What ar ethe criteria to accept/reject?

Perhaps I should just be a bit more patient?
I am however not sure whether the absence of a response is a silent
rejection or whether it is just  an indication that you have a (spam) filter
blocking all posts from hotmail accounts ;-)

Thanx.

Eric