[mythtv] [patch] WS stretch mode

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Sun Feb 22 17:52:23 EST 2004

Admittedly I only have a 4:3 TV, but I'm pretty sure that the current
zoom modes provide for every situation. It took me a while to get my
head around the Zoom modes that I don't currently use but are there for
16:9 pictures.

However, the patch wouldn't have been submitted if that was the case.
The way I understand it though, this patch stretches in X axis only.
Without my box in front of me I can't say but I though that was already
there.

CH