[mythtv] Experimental DVB signal check patch

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Sat Feb 21 18:26:00 EST 2004

Currently it should make no difference. There is already a signal check
being performed at startup. However if this patch works, it can be
applied to CVS and then tuned to provide better performance than the
current signal check. Basically, what I'm after is a "does this make
things worse or the same?"

If it's no worse then this makes it easier for a programmer with a DVB
card to check the current state of the DVB signal. I can't do that part
because I do not have the hardware nor the DVB broadcast to tune to.

-- Daniel