[mythtv] [patch] hdtv signal check

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Fri Feb 20 22:09:01 EST 2004

My only concern with that is that it's very easy to make this just not
work by setting the threshold too low. Something like a slider from
"Risky 60%" to "Safe 90%" might work. If you set this it too low you
can enter an infinite loop in hdtvrecorder, though I will send a patch
for once I'm more confident in it working (it died on me last night).

-- Daniel
  << When truth is outlawed; only outlaws will tell the truth. >> - RLiegh