[mythtv] mythbackend crash (0.14)

Mark Swanson mark at ScheduleWorld.com
Wed Feb 18 17:23:10 EST 2004

> I've run a .14 backend without any capture cards defined and had zero
> issues.  I keep a backend running on my dev box for testing purposes.
> It's possible it's just a VM Ware thing.

It's segfaulted for me too (versions .13 and .14):

(gdb) where
#0  0x0807bf5f in QValueList<QString>::detach() ()
#1  0x41374400 in __libc_tsd_MALLOC_data () from /lib/i686/libc.so.6

glibc: 2.3.2-27.9.7

It would be great to run mythtv without a capture card - this way I could work
on scheduling features without having a capture card in my dev box.

Chers.

--
Free calendar client and server - works with Exchange/Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/