[mythtv] Re: MythLCD Channel Info

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Feb 18 06:14:00 EST 2004

No problem, already busy trying to get it to work again.

And you can forget about changing displays because the Noritake VFD
rocks! :-)
I've built my MythTV box in the case of an old CD player and with the
VFD display it looks just like a normal part of my HiFI equipment. The
only downside of those VFDs is their price, they're quite expensive
unfortunately.

BTW: It's a pity that lcdproc doesn't handle font sizes because it would
be nice to have the currently selected channel or the name of the
currently playing movie/music file on the display in a large font.

-Tako