[mythtv] MMX/3DNow!/SSE OSD blends

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Tue Feb 17 13:00:13 EST 2004

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 04:58 am, Andrew Mahone wrote:
> Isaac, am I misundstanding this code, or is all of the code that's using
> pow_lut pretty much identical?  In other words, would it be sensible to to
> code one function which blends an alpha-masked region onto another
> alpha-masked region, and have it used by ttfont and osdtypes as well?

It's pretty close, but there are minor differences that may make consolidation
difficult..  Font blending is a single static source color with the alpha
channel provided in the font bitmap, the position sliders are generated from
the first column of an image, the edit slider is generated like the normal
sliders, but with multiple images, etc, etc...

Isaac