[mythtv] Re: MythLCD Channel Info

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Feb 17 10:08:06 EST 2004

Hi Dan,

had any time to look into the problem yet?

Yesterday I started again to try to make it work for 0.4.4 and at at
least I've gotten to the point that everything compiles again, but
unfortunately it doesn't work anymore right now ;-)
I'm just hoping that getting it to work for 0.4.4 will at least solve
all the problems I had with MythTV thinking that it will probably be
easier to fix the driver than to change MythTV to support 0.4.4 AND 0.5.

Cheers,
 -Tako