[mythtv] [patch] MythWeb translation method

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Feb 16 19:39:44 EST 2004

> Chris, I wonder if it's about time to consider one of the templating
> tools?  There is quite a lot of code mixed into the theme output files
> now, being able to have a seperate content and code would make it much
> easier to maintain and update I think?

I'm open to suggestions.  Unfortunately, I don't know what difference
templating will do.  It just gets to a point where you need code in the
display stuff to make it do what you need it to do.  I don't think any
code NOT specific to display (for loops, etc) has made it into the theme
templates, though (and if it has, it should get moved out).

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer