[mythtv] [Patch]Fix hang after ff/rew

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Sat Feb 14 12:54:03 EST 2004

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 08:50:05AM -0500, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> If you're fast forwarding / rewinding and press the toggle pause key the
> frontend would freeze.  This patch adjusts the DoPause logic to take
> ff/rew into account and instead of pausing the playback instead switches
> to play (Which is probably what the user wanted to do in the first
> place).  This fixes the hang, and allows the post ff/rew position
> adjustment to occur.

How do you conclude the user wants to play when they press pause?  If
I press pause when not already paused, I want it to pause.  If I want to
stop ffw/rew and resume playing, I'll press one of the numerous other keys
that will do that.

If there is a bug in transitioning from ff/rew to pause, then please
fix that.  Don't change the expected behavior.

David
--
David Engel
dlengel at attbi.com