[mythtv] [Patch] MythGame default mame settings.

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sat Feb 14 09:49:18 EST 2004

The process of building a mame command line looks something like the
following:

Set our command line options (window size, joystick etc) to the default
Look in the database for custom settings for this rom
    if you find them use them otherwise set default_options to true
Tack on our custom options to our global options (rom path etc)

The problem was that during that last step there was a check for
default_options and if it was true none of the extra options were ever
sent on to mame.

This patch removes that check so that you can actually use the default
options as default options instead of having to define custom settings
for every ROM.