[mythtv] Proposed scheduler patch

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Thu Feb 12 03:38:25 EST 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, David Engel wrote:

> For shows that I really want recorded like primetime, network series
> that aren't typcially repeated, I use positive priorities.  I have 2
> tuners, so this almost always catches.

Maybe this is the difference - I only have 1 tuner, so have many more
conflicts to resolve.  I the TV station decides to change the showing time
of one of the shows so it conflicts with another show, and I haven't
already told it which one I want it to record I want it to highlight.

> I purposely waited until late this evening before replying to see if
> anyone else chimed in.  No one has.  If anyone else feels stronly
> about this, now is the time to chime in.

Maybe it's worth asking on the -users list.  Afterall, if I hadn't pointed
out that there was no way to save entries in the tables anymore I wouldn't
have found out about the plans until a new version had been released with
all the functionality ripped out.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/