[mythtv] Mythburn and reading out resolution of a recorded movie

Michael Hanselmann mythtv at infotech.li
Wed Feb 11 09:21:39 EST 2004

Hello

I'm currently working on a plugin called "mythburn" which is able to
burn files to (currently only) CD-R, DVD is planed. At the moment I'm
working on integrating the functionallity of nuvexport into it. Not an
easy job. ;)

Now my question is: how do I read out the resolution of a recorded
movie? Do I have to go over the profiles? Or is there a piece of code
already existing for doing that?

PS: If anyone wants to take look at the (at the moment very incomplete)
plugin, please mail me via PM.

Greets
Michael