[mythtv] hdtv reorg, crc checking + new gui patch

Doug Larrick doug at ties.org
Tue Feb 10 20:16:20 EST 2004

I am finally getting around to applying your patches.  I doubt I'll
have time to do more than compile them tonight, though... my SO is
using the TV.

One quick comment... the prevalent brace style in MythTV is for an open
brace to be on its own new line, even with the preceding statement.
You will find your patches much more likely to be accepted w/o grumbles
if you follow this convention... in fact, there are a few places
(hdtvrecorder.cpp in particular) where you have changed the style of
existing code as you modified it.  This introduces unnecessary
differences in your patches and makes them harder to follow.

-Doug