[mythtv] Re: MythLCD Channel Info

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Feb 10 10:46:18 EST 2004

Does anybody know with which version of lcdproc it is supposed to work?
A friend and I recently bought Noritake VFD displays which aren't
supported by lcdproc so we wrote a driver for it.
For this we used the CVS version of lcdproc because we couldn't get the
new driver to compile with the release version.
Problem is that lcdproc keeps spitting out messages saying that it
receives commands it doesn't understand from MythTV.

I'll dive into the MythTV code when I have time again but I just want to
know if anybody knows anything about this?

Cheers,
 -Tako