[mythtv] Occasionally no audio while recording with PVR-350

Daniel Struck community at struck.lu
Sun Feb 8 05:44:00 EST 2004

> during these recordings. Everything works fine but sometimes it happens,
> that one of the recording contains no sound.

I do have exactly the same problem.

On the ivtv-wiki I found this passage:
(http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-view_faq.php?faqId=1#q30)
"A: This is an issue with sound autodetection on the msp chip. The workaround is to tell the msp driver which reigon code is right for you. Here's how: ..."
I will try this out, hope it will solve the problem.

There do also point to a patch from Anduin. You can find it here:
http://www.poptix.net/ivtv/Dec-2003/msg00212.html

I would like to test this patch, but I think it is meant for a cvs-version. I tried to patch the 0.1.9 version, but I got several rejects.

Best regards,

Daniel Struck