[mythtv] Proposed scheduler patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Sat Feb 7 14:37:32 EST 2004

The attached patch implements the next part of my scheduler overhaul.
It seems to be working fine for me, but since it risks breaking
things, I'd like to get some feedback before committing it to CVS.

Please note that this patch does not change any fundamental scheduling
algorithms.  Those changes are still to come.  What this patch does do
is merge the dontRecordList into the recordingList for easier list
management and pave the way for the next changes.  An intended side
effect is that the scheduler now takes currently recording programs
into account when rescheduling.

David
--
David Engel