[mythtv] [patch] Channel visible indicator

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Fri Feb 6 12:01:44 EST 2004

And the idea here is to take the configuration of this out of XMLTV and into
the hands of Myth.  The visible indicator has the advantage, for me, of
still downloading the guide information.  For instance, normally I would
hide ENCORE since I don't subscribe to it recently they offered a month
where I got it as a trial.  It was very simple in my ReplayTV to check the
box for ENCORE on and see what was on immediately (since the channel was
just hidden and still downloading guide information) and then when the trial
ended, check the box off.

No editing files, no messing around.