[mythtv] Weekly record missing from CVS

Steve Davies steve at one47.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 06:53:05 EST 2004

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Bruce Markey wrote:

> Steve Davies wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been folowing the scheduler updates in CVS to try and keep my patch
> > at least slightly in sync until things have settled down, and notice that
> > Weekly-record seems to have gone missing, replaced with "Find One
> > showing".  The new record type is great, but is it meant to have replaced
> > weeklyrecord?
>
> It should be there but the order in the combobox on the
> advanced options page (I assume that's where you're looking)
> was changed to match the order of specificity. Weekslot should
> be after findone but before timeslot rather than at the end of
> the list.

Sorry, I should have said - I was trying to use the 'R' key on the
guidegrid, and on the alphabetical program listing pages. The types that
are cycled through seem to now be:  Single -> FindOne -> Daily -> Channel
-> AllRecord. I hope that is accurate, it is from memory.

> If you're talking about the basic options page, weekslot is
> only included when the show appears to be weekly rather than
> daily or if it was already set to weekly. FindOne would only
> be included if it had been set to that type from the advanced
> options page.

How deos it make the decision whether it is weekly or not? There is no
certainty that there will be 7 days of data in the EPG, so look-ahead will
not work for all users.

I'll do some more checks tonight on how different screens behave. Thanks
for the feedback so far.

> > The Find-One showing option needs a Guide-Grid icon/letter too... :-)
>
> Yeah, I hadn't mentioned it yet. If someone with the tools
> and skills could create a gg-rs-findone.png with an "F",
> that would be great.

Regards,
Steve