[mythtv] Weekly record missing from CVS

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri Feb 6 06:07:57 EST 2004

Steve Davies wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been folowing the scheduler updates in CVS to try and keep my patch
> at least slightly in sync until things have settled down, and notice that
> Weekly-record seems to have gone missing, replaced with "Find One
> showing".  The new record type is great, but is it meant to have replaced
> weeklyrecord?

It should be there but the order in the combobox on the
advanced options page (I assume that's where you're looking)
was changed to match the order of specificity. Weekslot should
be after findone but before timeslot rather than at the end of
the list.

If you're talking about the basic options page, weekslot is
only included when the show appears to be weekly rather than
daily or if it was already set to weekly. FindOne would only
be included if it had been set to that type from the advanced
options page.

> The Find-One showing option needs a Guide-Grid icon/letter too... :-)

Yeah, I hadn't mentioned it yet. If someone with the tools
and skills could create a gg-rs-findone.png with an "F",
that would be great.

--  bjm