[mythtv] DirectFB/QTE on /dev/fb1 with ivtv / PVR-350

Martin Rehfeld klickmich at gmx.de
Fri Feb 6 02:37:44 EST 2004

... Just to follow up on my own post, in case SB is interested.

The relevant settings for choosing the output framebuffer are not in
directfb but in QT-Embedded. One can either set the environment variable
"QWS_DISPLAY=:/dev/fb1" or use the command line switch "-display
:/dev/fb1".

What is directfb acutally used for - I though it was the low level
output driver below QT/E - am I missing something?

Martin

P.S.: As mythfrontend segfaults all the time with QTE I went back to
QT/X for now. Does anybody use QTE with more success?