[mythtv] I'd need to have 320x240 PIP size

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Mon Feb 2 19:05:02 EST 2004

Hi,

thanks for help it works. Only one smaller problem:
I use Phillips webcam and motion to feed videoloopback device on
/dev/video3. Mythtv recognizes this virtual device OK, and works with it -
just video isn't smooth (it goes fast for 2 seconds, then stops for about 1
sec, and then again catches faster for 2 seconds). Since xawtv is displaying
from same device smoothly, I guess there are only some problems with
settings.

Is maybe somekind of bufer setting or something similar? Where should I try
to set things up? It shouldn't be problem with CPU power, cause I have
pvr350, pundit 2,4G P4. The whole thing takes about 30% of CPU.

Anothe quick question: can I switch to other device in PIP ?

Thanks for help in advance,

regards,

Robert.