[mythtv] 0.14 Backend crash (dvb related)

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Mon Feb 2 15:23:15 EST 2004

Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> If i have vdr running when mythbackend starts the backend
> crashes when it is about to start a recording.
>
> The recording was supposed to be recorded on the analog card
> but it started to record on both, but since the dvb card was
> busy it segfaults.
>
> I have attached a backtrace from gdb.

It's noted. I mentioned before that tv_rec igores failed tuning,
and thus starts recording, this would fix it.

However, I'd like to have a look at your database, please.

If it's not much trouble, run this command, and send the file
to the list or my personal mailbox:

mysqldump -h<mysql.txt:hostname> -u<mysql.txt:user> -p<mysql.txt:pass>\
 --tables mythconverg capturecard cardinput videosource channel\
 dvb_channel dvb_pids dvb_sat | bzip2 -9 > dump.sql.bz2

Kenneth