[mythtv] capture problems

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Sun Feb 1 00:50:46 EST 2004

On Sunday 01 February 2004 00:11, Andrew Mahone wrote:
> The kernel I'm using is 2.6.2-rc1-mm2, I'll see if there's anything in the
> changelogs about updating the kernel's bttv drivers.  If nobody's put in a
> fix in a newer release, I guess I'll try the 0.9.11 drivers :-)

Bruce, do you have any more info on this bug?  I didn't have any problems
before 2.6.2-rc1-mm2, but looking at the src, 2.6.1 had bttv 0.9.12 as well.
I haven't been able to find a bttv mailing list, or any other reference to
this bug, and bttv's changelog is 2 revision behind (bah!).
--
  Andrew Mahone
  andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc