[mythtv] [patch] mmx_gcc.cpp

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Wed Dec 29 00:10:44 UTC 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, Isaac Richards wrote:
]On Saturday 25 December 2004 01:41 pm, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
]> On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, Isaac Richards wrote:
]> ]On Thursday 16 December 2004 01:30 pm, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
]> ]> This is a rewrite of the TDStretchMMX and FIRFilterMMX implementations
]> ]> in libmythsoundtouch. As per Issac's suggestion it uses intrinsics
]But, you didn't use the same mmx.h macros as the rest of the source?  We're
]still supporting gcc 2.95, which I believe doesn't have the mmintrin.h stuff.

I wasn't aware that we were using special mmx macros. You are right
about mmintrin.h, it isn't supported on gcc 2.95.

-- Daniel