[mythtv] Mythmusic and corrupt FLAC files

Bruce Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Tue Dec 28 05:57:58 UTC 2004

I'm confused... now it works...

Well, I've been testing... as I read the CVS logs, Isaac updated to the
latest ffmpeg on November 18th.

I went back and used CVS from November 16th for libavcodec,
libavformat, and mythmusic (only testing for FLAC ripping).

Ripped a CD and all seems happy... plays away.

Now I tried from November 20th... This gets the new ffmpeg, but NOT the
new metadata patches that Colin did which went in on November 26th. It
seems to still work... that, for some reason, really wasn't what I
expected (I figured the ffmpeg folks changed something).

So now I try November 28th (Colin, your patch looks to have gone in on
Nov. 26th)... it works...

I clean my cvs world up and check out the latest and go with that... it
works. ARGGGG!

Now I have a bunch of corrupt rips, for no apparent reason. Ah well,
maybe it was just a "dirty" compile somewhere. I'll play and see if I
find anything.

Thanks everyone!

Bruce