[mythtv] Mythmusic and corrupt FLAC files

Bruce Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Fri Dec 24 05:38:14 UTC 2004

I've been ripping CD's for quite a while, off and on. Use the "perfect"
setting which creates a FLAC file... all well and good. Got back into
it the other night and ripped quite a few. Now I find that I can't play
them... they seem to be "corrupt" in some manner. If I try to work on
them with "flac" from the command line (like to transcode them to mp3)
then flac tells me:

ERROR, --until value is before --skip point

I don't know where it gets values for these, unless they are encoded in
the file somewhere.

I can't swear this is a mythmusic problem, but...

Anybody got any guesses or suggestions for what I should check?

Thanks,
Bruce