[mythtv] Commercial flagging go bye-bye

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Fri Dec 17 02:18:03 UTC 2004

OK, I'll answer my own question, in programinfo.cpp there is a query
which can't work (to my eyes anyway):

SELECT recorded.chanid,starttime,endtime,title,
                        subtitle,description,channel.channum,
                        channel.callsign,channel.name,channel.commfree,

channel.outputfilters,seriesid,programid,filesize,

lastmodified,stars,previouslyshown,originalairdate,
                        category_type, hostname
                        FROM recorded
                        LEFT JOIN channel
                        ON recorded.chanid = channel.chanid
                        WHERE recorded.chanid = %1
                        AND starttime = %2;

The category_type field was added in the last CVS version but there is
no category_type field in either the recorded or channel tables. HUH?

Curtis