[mythtv] HD3000 buffer overrun solution - patches for hdtvrecorder.cpp/.h against mythtv 0.16

Tue Dec 14 04:08:03 UTC 2004

I don't think Eric ever posted the latest version of his hdtv
ringbuffer.  I am attaching it here, so people have to opportunity to
try it.  He is on vacation for a couple of weeks.

Mine works a little better for me, when recording three shows and
watching a fourth.  However, Eric's might work better for other people.
I have not done that much testing with Eric's version, so if it does
work better I will have to figure out exactly what he does differently
and try to come to a happy medium :-)

Eric's concept is the same as mine, and his critique of my code
definitely improved it.

John