[mythtv] CVS and backend problem

octothorp at gmail.com octothorp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:24:36 UTC 2004

Tap me if you need, as I at least have detection for this in my
scripts and can do some collection of data automatically, but I don't
know how to get a backtrace of a running backend without making it
crash.

Also, I don't run with debugging enabled lately as my stuff is mostly
stable. I will, however, do some things to help if I'm needed to. My
shi... crappy workaraound works for me, so I'm not so ticked about
this as I was, except that my frontend complains about backend hiccups
when its backend is bounced.

Let's not let this issue die, though, OK? Like I said, I'll help if
need be, but I'm also very busy until after christmas.