[mythtv] Re: ALSA "fixes" actually break stuff in CVS?

M. S. skd5aner at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:21:30 UTC 2004

I'll be happy to send whatever information you guys need to help
troubleshoot this.  First off, I have tried running the program as root and
it results in the same problem.  I understand the issue with changing the
mixer settings, and I can get audio to work, but it's only for about 10-20
seconds.  I think I've seen some other posts on the mailing list about these
issues, and no one has replied to them anything helpful.  Please help me to
help you by telling me what you need from me.  Like I said, I'm dead in the
water right now and I doubt this is just me (because nothing changed besides
the MythTV Source). :(