[mythtv] improvement to MythMusic RIP location

Mark Friedgan hubrix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:43:08 UTC 2004

So the remote problem is a big one, but lets look at how other limited
interface things have solved that problem, I'm looking at iPod for
example. You have two choices when you're browsing whatever i pick
(artist/album/song/genre) becomes the currently playing thing, or if i
hoild down the middle button thingy it gets added to currently
playing/on the go playlist.

It's ok, i'm not the biggest fan of this but i think a lot of people
like it. On a a remote you have more buttons so you can make two
different buttons, one is Play(which wipes out the current playlist)
the other is Add to Playlist (actually maybe use 3, add to playlist at
bottom and add to playlist next, i'd use that at parties), this way
you're in control of whats going on when you're browsing ???