[mythtv] MythTV: Isaac Tivo: > 100 tech guys

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 14:22:32 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 20:38, Isaac Richards wrote:
> I've been spending much of my free time in the past several months
> finishing my basement.

Cool!  Care to give me some pointers? :-)
(If I finish my basement, I'll get 2 things:  an office/lab, and a
reprieve from nagging, both of which will hopefully afford me some time
to work on Myth)

> I really wanted to have been re-writing all the UI code to use the
> mythui library I wrote a while back by now, but I simply haven't had
> time yet.

Totally understandable.  It works out well for me, anyway, as I'm hoping
to be able to get to that menu customization XML logic over the
holidays, and it would be nice if it's done before the main interface
gets cut over to mythui.

-JAC