[mythtv] Nintendo64 and/or Genesis

Mark Friedgan hubrix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:31:04 UTC 2004

>From looking at table structure for the other emulators they have a
lot of extra stuff about potential per-game settings. I'm not a
database guru (my father is, i'll try to ask him), but I think this
needs to be a lot more tables
maybe like this

games
id, emulator_id, pretty_name, rom_path

emulators
id, pretty_name, exec_path, rom_checker_command_line(optional)

emu_parameters (for available parameters)
id, description, parameter_text

game_parameters (association between emu_parameters and games)
id, parameter_id, game_id

emu_config
id, emulator_id, name, value

I know this is a bit more complicated than we were talking about
before, but I believe this makes it the most flexible.

Mark