[mythtv] SQL prepare / bindValue patch for mythtv

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Wed Dec 8 05:15:28 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 02:26 pm, David Härdeman wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 07:04:37PM -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> >Oh, also, I just noticed that you're using the:
> >   QSqlQuery(QSqlDatabase *db)
> >constructor to QSqlQuery - this didn't get added until Qt 3.2, and I'm
> > still trying to keep Qt 3.1 compatability.
>
> Oh, I didn't know that, I've uploaded a new patch which changes them all
> to QSqlQuery(QString::null, db), it's available at the same place:
> http://www.hardeman.nu/~david/mythpatch/mythtv-libs-preparebindvalue2.patch
>
> Isaac also wrote:
> >IIRC, Qt is just going to substitute NULL for the placeholder on exec,
> >but we need to do 'IS NULL' and not '= NULL', right?
>
> Yes, well spotted, I've fixed that one as well in the new patch...

Looks ok - I'll be applying this tomorrow night.  Don't want to have _too_
many big changes in one night. =)

I did see one problem in proglist.cpp:
-    viewList.remove(text);
-    viewTextList.remove(text);
+    viewList.remove(viewList[view]);
+    viewTextList.remove(viewList[view]);

but I've fixed that in my local tree..

Isaac