[mythtv] HD3000 buffer overrun solution - patches for hdtvrecorder.cpp/.h against mythtv 0.16

Eric Anderson rico99 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 7 21:17:37 UTC 2004

Brandon -

You must be talking about HD-3000-CD-03? In that version the code
didn't really do all of the match breaking things down. There were
multiple
things that had to be adjusted. The -04 release (last week or two) does
much better job of building up the DMA sequence based on some top-level
defines.

-Eric