[mythtv] Cx88 Leadtek Winfast TV2000XP Expert

Thomas Charron tcharron at dyndns.org
Tue Dec 7 19:10:09 UTC 2004

   Personally, whenever using my CX88xx card, I need to use the tda9887
driver for sound, and it needs a module param of qss=0 to work correctly..

   I haven't had a chance for the last few weeks to check to see if it will
now work with MythTV properly, but I'll be checking into it again in the
next few days.

   The largest issue is generally, Myth uses v4l1 drivers, where the cx88
drivers are totally v4l2, and the v4l1-compat cannot wrap 100% reliably..

---
Thomas Charron
Senior Application Developer
Dynamic Network Services, Inc.